1. 5 Best Practices for Optimizing Content for the New Facebook Timeline Format. This study tracked the engagement metrics for 43 brands ranging from 20K to 40MM fans for 21 days prior to and 21 days after the Timeline change. Learn:
– Whether the transition to Timeline has had a significant impact on fan page engagement
– What the early adopter brands have discovered about optimizing content for the new page format
– Lessons learned and best practices from some of the savviest marketers on Facebook
– A Tracking Study of 43 Brands and Timeline’s Impact on Fan Growth and Engagement
Get access here: http://ow.ly/cukfh
2. Enhance M-Commerce Performance with Social Content.
There’s a secret weapon that will super-charge your m-commerce performance. We can help you with practical advice on driving multi-channel conversion by fusing mobile and social commerce. Download Reevoo’s best practice guide to combining mobile and social to find out how to maximise your m-commerce results.
3.Google Analytics Complimentary Account Review. Already set-up your Google Analytics account but not sure if it was done accurately? We can help! MoreVisibility is proud to be one of the select few companies to receive the Google Analytics Certified Partner (GACP) status from Google. This offer is ideal for those who have already set-up Google Analytics but are concerned it isn’t reporting accurately or displaying the details desired.
4. Elusive Buyer 2.0 – Your guide for BtoB content personalization.
Marketers must now engage Buyer 2.0 for the entirety of the buying process. Find out:
– How to increase visibility into Buyer 2.0
– Why every impression counts – from beginning to end
– How to use buyer knowledge to scale the power of personalization
– What “Moneyball” theory is and how it applies to account-based marketing
5. Five Strategies for Building and Feeding a Marketing Machine.
Generating predictable revenue requires plans and processes that look beyond lead generation to deal acceleration and targeted marketing throughout the marketing and sales funnels. In this white paper we will examine 5 key areas of funnel economics and provide examples of how marketing departments can fuel the sales funnel.
6. Acquire & Retain More Customers with Card Linked Offers.
This primer gives you the basics of the card-linked offer, how it works, projections for market growth and a case study with real results. Gain information on:
– Measurable, risk-free lift in sales
– Maintaining consumer loyalty
– Attracting and converting the right in-store shoppers
– Trusted, FREE multi-channel marketing
– Pay-for-performance pricing
Download here: http://ow.ly/cul1p
6.Bringing Web 2.0 to the Enterprise: Leveraging Social Computing Technologies for ERP Applications. Adding collaborative Web 2.0 technologies to business applications is a way to address these challenges both for business users and IT. This white paper details how Web 2.0 technologies support business strategies by improving efficiency, productivity, and collaboration.
7.What Ads Work on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn? One Size Does Not Fit All. The rules for success change from Facebook to Twitter to LinkedIn. In Part 1 of our Social Advertising series, we share:
– Best practices for writing ad copy
– Which creative images are most popular with audiences
– The differences in layout and styling on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
Erika Kirsten Beck is the founder and president of Ryder Media Consultants which designs, develops and implements custom social media business strategies and campaigns that create awareness for an organization’s products or services. She specializes in social media strategy development. Follow her on twitter: @RyderMedia. Like her on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RyderMedia or http://klout.com/#/RyderMedia.